AACR 2018 Recap – Top 5 Videos from Chicago
1. Scientific Knowledge Exchange
In our SKE-session, Prof. Solange Peters, Lausanne, and Prof. Reinhard Dummer, Zurich, discussed recent findings concerning immunotherapy in lung cancer and melanoma.
2. Drew Pardoll on neoadjuvant nivolumab in stage 1-3 NSCLC
The neoadjuvant PD-1 blockade in resectable lung cancer led to major pathological responses in 45 percent of the patients enrolled in a clinical trial.
3. Leena Gandhi on the results of KEYNOTE-189
In the study, the combination of chemotherapy with pembrolizumab performed significantly better in terms of ORR, PFS and OS.
4. Elaine Mardis talked about her goals for her AACR-presidency
Elaine R. Mardis, PhD, is the new president-elect of the American Association of Cancer Research. In this video, she talks about her goals during her presidency and what the appointment means to her.
5. Alexander Eggermont presents the results of KEYNOTE-054
Alexander M. M. Eggermont, MD, PhD, director general of Gustave Roussy Cancer Campus Grand Paris in Villejuif, France, talks about the key findings of the KEYNOTE-054 trial and highlights pembrolizumab's high therapeutic index.
More from this topic: